Please follow these steps to complete your Volunteer Background Check:
- Visit www.coppellisd.com/
- Click on “Volunteer Application and Background Check Forms”
- Then, follow the “New User? Click here to register" prompts. Note, for the 2019-20 school year, everyone is a new user in this system and MUST set up a new account. Previous Coppell ISD logins and passwords will not work with this new system. Once you set up an account, you can use this user name and password each year for your Volunteer Background Check.
- Click on “Add New Application” under “Online Applications.”
- Under “What type of position are you applying for?,” Click on “Volunteer.”
- Click on each tab on the left side of the page and submit the information requested. You must click on each tab to complete the process. Please note you can select multiple campuses for which you would like to volunteer.
- Click “Submit” to submit your application.
- Be sure to complete the application/background check at least a week in advance before you volunteer.
Did you know...
- Every parent at Mockingbird is automatically a member of the PTO
- We do not collect dues for membership
- All Mockingbird volunteers, including chaperones, must fill out and submit a background check form
There are Many Ways to Volunteer at Mockingbird Elementary
- Ask Your Child's Teacher How you Can Help!
- Sign-up as a Room Mom / Dad
- Volunteer to assist with a Holiday Party
- Chaperone a Field Trip
- Volunteer your Time at Field Day
- Support a Mockingbird PTO Fundraiser
- Make Donation of Supplies Directly to your Child's Teacher. (Just ask them what they need)
- Participate in Mav's Dads
- Sign-up with the PTO to Assist / Manage a Project. Reach out to Tianay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view available opportunities
Upcoming MKB Events
- Sunday, June 14
Coppell High School
CHS 9th Grade Campus
New Tech High @ Coppell
Cottonwood Creek Elementary
Canyon Ranch Elementary
Denton Creek Elementary
Town Center Elementary
Valley Ranch Elementary